Can a Strategy Change the Online Roulette Game Rules?

Can a Strategy Change the Online Roulette Game Rules?

In this article, we will acquaint you about the basics of how to play Roulette and the strategies that you can apply. You shall get to know about Roulette wheels, tables, chips, the entire game process, and obviously, betting. It depends on whether you wish to win small rewards more times or increase your potential jackpot, we advise various types of bets you can get. Meanwhile, we will tell you about the various types of Roulette systems and how you can get the best edge in a Roulette online casino. Last but not the least, we will give you a comparison between Roulette and the next popular casino table game which is known as blackjack.

Roulette Strategy

To begin with the Roulette strategy we must start with some noticeable things about the mathematics that is the core of the game. The math behind the game is easy. 

The total bets in an American Roulette game provide the equal number of house edge (5.26%) besides one, and that bet (the five-number bet) provides a house edge of 7.29%.

The House Edge

The house edge is a calculated percentage that forecasts the amount of each bet the casino anticipates receiving over a long period. The percentage is based on the analysis of the anticipated amount of each bet.

To determine the contemplation, the player has to observe the chances of winning and the chances of losing, with the numbers won or lost.

For example, on a basic even or an odds bet, the player has an 18/38 probability of winning and a 20/38 probability of losing. If they are wagering a dollar, they’ll win $1 less than half the time and drop a dollar better than half the time. They’ll have a 47.37% chance of gaining a dollar, which is equivalent to +$0.47, and a 52.63% probability of dropping a dollar, which is equivalent to -$0.53. When he joins those together, he gets an anticipated amount of -$0.05, or 5.26%.

Can a Strategy Change the Online Roulette Game Rules?

Surrender

In Atlantic City and a few others, a rule is known as “surrendering” is applied. This rule decreases the house edge, but it does not completely remove it. It also only pertains to the outer bets that give money, too. These bets consist of:

  • Red or black
  • Odd or even
  • High or low

With the surrender rule activated, the player only has to lose half of their bet if the ball ends up on 0 or 00. This decreases the house edge to 2.63%.

European Roulette

The European Roulette table has a lot of differences from the American Roulette table. The European style of the wheel just has a single zero, in place of 0 and 00. This is the reason why European Roulette is also known as “single zero Roulette”. This difference almost eliminates the house edge in half again, to 2.7%.

Mathematically talking, the player will still almost certainly lose money, but they will lose it more gradually.

En Prison

In Europe, they not just provide the system of single zero Roulette wheel, but they also provide a rules differentiation known as the “en prison”, which is quite the same to the “surrender” rule in Atlantic City, New Jersey. If the player makes an even-money bet in the game and the ball ends on 0, their money is “imprisoned” rather than being dropped.

On the next round, if their initial bet is better, then they get their original wager back. On the other hand, if their initial bet loses, they lose their initial wager as well.

Betting Systems

There are a number of fraudsters and voodoo-practising agents who are always excited to sell the laymen, the Roulette betting systems. These are all not useful, so no one should ever invest money for a “winning Roulette system”. As it is, it will not work, and the players will as well make use of the dozens of free systems that are available.

These betting systems and strategies all include a number of differences of raising and/or decreasing the player’s wagers on the basis of what happens on their prior bet. For example, when they are making use of the Martingale System which is one of the most popular Roulette systems in the world, they will double their bet after each loss until you get ahead.

Thus, it is advised to formulate a proper strategy when playing an online Roulette game. One must also keep in mind that the rules may change according to the different systems. 

Spread the love

SUMMARY :

Name: Can a Strategy Change the Online Roulette Game Rules?

Posted On: 15/08/2020

Author: Tony Willets

Can a Strategy Change the Online Roulette Game Rules?
5 (100%) 1 vote