Top Strategies to Play Online Spanish Blackjack
Online Spanish Blackjack is among the popular games by Microgaming software providers. The game features single-hand bets, beneficial surrenders 8 no-10s card decks and double-down rescue options. Online Spanish Blackjack gets its name from the decks it is played with. A Spanish deck is a regular 52 card deck but without the 4 tens cards. The kind of bonuses offered and the unusual decks it is played with, make the game highly exciting.
Play Online Spanish Blackjack With These Rules
Play Spanish 21 online with 6 to 8 Spanish decks of cards. There are some additional rules added to the game to restore the balance of discarding the 4 tens.
The cards can be split by the players with re-splitting up to 3 times. If you play Spanish 21 online, you can even split the aces. Doubling down is also permitted in this version, even if you have already split.
The game even offers Insurance bets and the surrender benefits does not let you leave the table empty-handed.
The dealer shall always hit on a soft 17. Unlike the regular game of Blackjack, the Blackjack of the player always beats the dealer’s Blackjack when playing online Spanish Blackjack.
Top Strategies to Master Online Spanish Blackjack are given below
- Factor in the missing Tens while counting– It is to be noted that since the tens are missing in the Spanish deck of cards, you need to factor those missing tens when counting cards.
- Get a Spanish 21 Strategy Chart– As a player, it is highly advised that you get yourself a strategy chart. These charts will help you to make decisions considering your and the dealer’s total. Some players use the regular Blackjack strategy chart in this game. Make sure you do not commit this mistake.
- Use the Low cards wisely– Unlike regular Blackjack, the tens are removed when playing online Spanish Blackjack. It is advised that you make sensible use of the lower cards to get as close to 21 as possible. It is strongly recommended to not lose the 2s and keep picking cards to fetch yourself a winning hand.
- Avoiding the Match, the dealer side bet- In Match, the dealer, the goal is to match any one of your first 2 cards with the dealer’s face-up card. The house edge in this side bet is the lowest amongst the side bets but is higher than the house edge of the main game. If you can control your urge to bet for big payouts, try avoiding this side bet.
- Know when to Hit/Stand– Always look into the strategy chart when in doubt. However, in these situations, you do not to refer to the chart-
- When the total is a hard 8 or lower than that, you should always hit.
- When the total is a hard 17 or higher, always stand.
Play the Game of 21 at Spinzwin
Spinzwin offers a very user-friendly interface to play online Spanish Blackjack without a hitch. You get to view great graphics complemented with great promotions. So, what are you waiting for, visit Spinzwin today!
You are here: Home Top Strategies to Play Online Spanish Blackjack