Roulette is a game based on pure luck and has been shown too much in Hollywood films and shows, making it one of the most popular casino games in the world. However, it is not all chances or luck, and there are proven Roulette bets and strategies to increase your chances of success in the game. If you want to win big at Roulette, then this article is for you.
Best Roulette bets to make you win big
First of all, let’s take a look at the top Roulette bets that will boost your chances of winning big in Roulette.
- The best payout ratio on any single number bet is at 35:1. Unfortunately, the chances of that happening are not that great. The Roulette bet that has the same odds as a coin toss can be your best bet, and it includes the even money bets. It is true that if you land on the 0 or 00 (in American Roulette), your game will be over, but the odds of even money bets on each of the three major Roulette variants are relatively high (European Roulette – 48.6%, French Roulette – 48.6%, and American Roulette – 46.37%). These high odds mean that when you play 100 bets, on average, you can win 49 bets in French Roulette and European Roulette, and 46 bets in American Roulette.
- Another great Roulette bet that can improve your luck at Roulette is the dozen bets (1-12; 13-24; 25-36). In this betting option, the player can choose 12 numbers, which will have a payout at the ratio of 2:1. The odds of winning these kinds of bets are 31.58% in American Roulette and 32.4% in European Roulette and French Roulette. This Roulette bet provides you with a ⅓ chance of winning but keep in mind that in American Roulette, landing on 0 or 00 will jinx your chances of success.
- Two number bets are also kind of Online Roulette bets that can prove to be really successful for the player. Their odds are at the ratio of 17:1. The probability of these Roulette bets occurring is 5.4%, which is low, but they yield better results than single number bets. You can place bets on many forms of number combinations like 2 numbers, 3 numbers, 4 numbers, and 6 numbers. With the increase in the number of combinations, the probability of winning such type of Roulette bets also increases.
Best Roulette strategies to take note of!
Roulette is indeed a game based on luck and not skill. However, there are a few ways in which you can increase your chances of success at Roulette. These ways are one of the best Roulette strategies that you can implement:
- The Martingale system: In this betting system, a player doubles the bet size on a losing decision so that the losses can be recuperated quickly. For instance, if a player bets $20 and they lose, they will place a $40 bet in order to try to recover their loss. Needless to say, if you are on a losing streak, then this strategy can end up draining your bank balance.
- Dealer’s signature: This strategy can only be used on in-person Roulette games since it involves observing the dealer, and when you are playing Roulette online, there is no dealer. This strategy requires you to observe the mannerisms of the dealer or croupier at the table and connect patterns in the outcomes.
- Ascot system: This system involves doubling your betting amount when you reach min. This translates to betting on Roulette positions that give a payout at the ratio of 1:1. You can place your bet on the 50% chance areas like 1-18/18-36 or red/black or odd/even.
- Paroli system: In this system, the player increases their bet after they win, and the bet keeps on increasing as the player keeps on winning.
- Cancellation system: This follows the theory that two events with the same chance are likely to occur approximately an equal number of times in a specific period of time. This time increases with your budget. In this system, the Roulette bets are played in either black or red because here, your chances of winning are about 50/50.
- D’Alembert system: Unlike the Paroli system, which was a positive progression system, this is a negative progression system. In this system, the player increases bets after losses and decreases bets after wins. However, the system is based on a mistaken belief that the likelihood of an outcome changes when the likelihood of that outcome is the same. Despite this, it is a highly popular strategy among Roulette players all over the world.
- Fibonacci system: This system uses the series of Fibonacci numbers: 1,1,2,3,5,18,13,21,34,55, and so on. This system is named after Leonardo Pisano, more commonly known as Fibonacci, who was a famous mathematician. He invented a system of how to predict fast rabbits multiply, which gave birth to the Fibonacci numerical series. In Roulette, through this system, you have to follow the numerical series to decide on how much you need to bet. These bets are placed on outside bets: red or black bets.
- Columns system: This strategy involves betting a small amount on the first column. If the player loses this bet, they have to double the amount of the last bet and then add it to the second column. They have to continue this every time they lose the bet, and every time they win the bet, they use the starting amount again on the next column. On losing all three column Roulette bets, the player needs to restart at the first column with the double of the first bet with which you started.
- Betting on Red or Black: This is the simplest strategy in which all you have to do is bet on red or black. This strategy increases the odds of winning Roulette bets to the highest number, which is closest to 50%.
Therefore, we have established through this article that you can, in fact, manoeuvre your Roulette bets according to a strategy and increase your chances of winning even though Roulette is a game largely dependent on luck.