Developed by NYX, King Kong Cash is a 5-reel 20 payline game playable across multiple devices. With a minimum of 20p a spin, you will be able to enjoy the amazing features that include Bonus Boost and Golden Barrel Super Spin.
King Kong Cash Gameplay
Awaken the mighty King Kong from his slumber with a random spin to start winning. The game’s reels are set upon a dense forest that includes bamboo trees to create the perfect scene. The symbols of the game include parrots, crocodiles, rhinos, tigers and A – J playing cards which are low-value symbols. The King Kong Cash logo is the top symbol and could win you up to 500 coins. The game’s wild is the barrel, which can offer you 500 coins per payline.
Bonus Features in King Kong Cash
The game has 4 amazing features:
- Banana Cannon Wilds: As the name suggests, a cannon operated by King Kong fires several bananas on to the reels to turn a selection of various symbols into wilds.
- Golden Barrel Super Spin: From his slumber, King Kong awakens to hurl barrels to the reel. The barrels cause several explosions which result in matching symbols for a handsome payout.
- King Kong Spin Streak: Using a massive mallet, King Kong smashes the reels after every winning spin.
- Bonus Boost Feature: Additional scatter symbols will be added by King Kong to increase the chances of you triggering at least one of the main features.
If you land 3 or more King Kong bonus symbols, you will trigger one of the bonus features. After that, you will get a chance to spin the wheel and play the following features:
- Barrel Blast: Select from the barrels in view and find 3 matching symbols for a multiplier reward. If you find 3 Golden Monkeys, you will move on to the Big Monkey Bonus.
- King Kong Trail: Based on a retro arcade game, this feature allows you to collect prizes on your way to the Big Monkey Bonus. Landing a bomb means you lose. Empire Free Spins: Make your way to the top of the Empire State Building while collecting golden monkey symbols. For each level, additional spins are awarded and you lose when you run out of spins.
- Golden Kong Free Spins: A reel set of 5 reels with 40 paylines is where the free spins will be played. For every free spin, you need to collect wilds. If the spins run out, you will get wild super spins. In these spins, all the wilds collected will be put into play. Further, you get to pick a barrel for every super spin; if you find the golden donkey you get to spin again. Land a bomb and the game ends.
To Sum Up
Apart from the excellent design, King Kong Cash offers numerous choices for you to gamble on. It is also quite in-depth but maintains the quality throughout the slots game. If you love trying out different varieties, then King Kong Cash is the game for you.
GAME SUMMARY :
Game Name: King Kong Cash
Posted On: 04/07/2018
Author: Caroline Mitchell